The function for Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
As we all know, most of the doors and windows glass is made of insulating glass nowadays. There is still argon gas filling and non-inflating inside the hollow glass. So what is the role of filling argon gas inside the insulated glass?Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
(1) Filling Argon Gas can reduce the internal and external pressure difference, maintain the pressure balance, and reduce the glass explosion caused by the pressure difference.Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
(2) Filling Argon Gas can effectively improve the K value of insulating glass, reduce the condensation of indoor glass, and improve the comfort level. That is, insulating glass filled with argon gas is less prone to condensation and frost, but not inflated is the direct cause for fogging. Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
(3) Because argon is an inert gas, its own characteristics can slow down the heat convection in the insulating glass, and at the same time, it can greatly improve its sound insulation and noise reduction effect, that is, Filling Argon Gas can make the insulation and insulation effects of the insulating glass better.Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
(4) The strength of large-area insulating glass can be increased so that the middle will not collapse due to lack of support.
(5) Filling Argon Gas can increase the wind pressure strength.Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
(6) Because it is filled with dry inert gas, the air with moisture in the hollow cavity can be replaced, so that the environment inside the cavity can be kept drier, and the life of the molecular sieve in the aluminum spacer frame can be prolonged.Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
(7) When using low-emission LOW-E glass or coated glass, since the argon gas filled is an inactive inert gas, it can protect the film layer and reduce the oxidation rate, and prolong the service life of the coated glass.Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
So the question is, how do we detect whether the inside of the insulating glass is filled with argon gas?
Qualitative testing:Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
It is mainly to test whether the hollow glass is filled with argon inert gas. This detection method is: through the probe of the high-voltage electric spark generator, touching the surface of the insulating glass, the insulating glass is not filled with argon (inert gas), the electric spark is only on the surface of the insulating glass; Gas) insulating glass, electric spark can enter the inside of the insulating glass (coated glass is not applicable). In this way, it is possible to determine qualitatively whether the insulating glass is filled with argon (inert gas).Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
Video and Product for the Double Glass Argon Gas Filling and Testing,please refer to the following link:Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glasshttps://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Chinese-factory-insulating-glass-argon-gas_62439898285.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.5c6471d2zHV93K
Or the video from Youtube:Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glasshttps://youtu.be/EMm4Kv6N-t0
Insulated Glass Argon Gas Filling Machine Argon Gas Testing Tool
Filling Argon Gas into the insulated Glass
8 users like this.