How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
Since the use of insulating glass, its production has gone through double glass, simple double glass, manual single-channel sealing, double-channel sealing, and composite rubber-type insulating glass that has appeared in recent years. How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
At present, there are mainly three types of insulating glass in China: 1. grooved aluminum single-channel seal; 2. grooved aluminum dual-channel seal; 3. composite sealing strip type insulating glass.How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
Groove aluminum single-channel seals, due to their poor sealing properties, are prone to moisture, cause condensation and frost on the glass, and have a short service life. Therefore, this type of insulating glass has been gradually eliminated. The raw materials of the latter two types of insulating glass are mainly glass, aluminum strips, corners, butyl rubber, two-component polysulfide rubber or silicone adhesive, desiccant, and compound sealing rubber strip.
Let's talk briefly about the 5 factors that affect the quality of insulating glass!How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
First, the selection of glass:
1. The original glass used to make the insulating glass can be colorless float glass, coated glass, tempered glass, laminated glass, etc. Should avoid the use of ordinary flat glass, the transparency and strength of ordinary flat glass can not meet the requirements. The above-mentioned glass original sheet must meet the requirements of corresponding standards, and can be used only after passing the inspection.How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
2. Different batches of glass from different manufacturers should be checked for color difference before cutting. The glass with larger color difference should be used in different projects or different building facades.How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
3. The glass cutting size should be strictly implemented according to the requirements of the drawings. At the same time, the operator should pay attention to the glass surface, and there should be no obvious defects such as scratches and bubbles.How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
Second, the selection of aluminum spacer bars and corner connector
1. The thickness of the aluminum bar should be between 0.3-0.35mm, the thickness should be uniform, and the vent holes should be evenly distributed. Aluminum strips must be anodized or decontaminated and bent. Be sure to use high-quality, high-grade products. Improve the utilization of aluminum bars.
2. The size of the gusset should be selected, and the surface should be wiped clean.How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
At present, there are three main types of desiccants for insulating glass: 1. Good absorption of volatiles; 2. Lowest adsorption of inert gas; 3. Ordinary molecular sieves.
The user should consult the manufacturer according to their own questions about the use of glue, and choose the appropriate molecular sieve. At the same time, the molecular sieve must have the appropriate particle size (1-1.5mm) and hardness. In addition, the environment in which the molecular sieve is used should be dry, the filled molecules should be used within 1.5 hours, and the naked molecular sieve should be used busy to ensure the quality of the insulating glass.
Fourth, the selection of sealant How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
1. Butyl rubber
Butyl rubber is the first seal of aluminum strip type insulating glass. It is a hot-melt adhesive with low water vapor transmission rate (lowest in insulating glass adhesive) and high viscosity. It is the side of aluminum strip and glass. The most effective barrier between the water vapor and the shade, but it needs to be heated, pressurized, extruded and coated on both sides of the aluminum strip by a special machine.How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
At present, there are many domestic manufacturers of butyl rubber, but the glue produced by each company has different heating temperatures and pressures. Some manufacturers cannot even apply butyl rubber by machine, which is often interrupted due to impurities. This requires users to choose good quality products and understand their requirements.
2. Polysulfide rubber:
Polysulfide rubber is currently the largest amount of insulating glass sealant. Polysulfide rubber has good oil resistance, solvent resistance and sealability. Polysulfide rubber must be polymerized with metal oxide as the curing agent. The ratio of the two components is about 1:10. The mixing ratio and the degree of uniformity do not affect the effect much. Therefore, the glue can be applied by machine or by hand.How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
The requirements for the selection of polysulfide rubber: the color difference between the two components is obvious; the validity period is more than half a year; the UV resistance is strong; the fluidity and curing elasticity are good.How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
Silicone sealant has structure, aging resistance and UV resistance, but its weak point is high water vapor transmission rate. Therefore, tannin glue is suitable for places with strong light and poor environment, such as glass curtain walls. At the same time, butyl rubber must be used as the first seal. Silicone rubber. In the past, China has relied on imports for a long time. Now the State Economic and Trade Commission has set up a silicone rubber rubber leading group to carry out safety certification for structural rubber. At present, four companies in Zhengzhou, Zhongyuan and Guangzhou Baiyun have passed the certification.
Five, composite sealing tape How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
This is a composite sealing material developed by American chemists in the 1980s. The rubber strip is a hollow glass raw material integrated with a supporting skeleton (wavy aluminum strip), a seal (butyl rubber), and a drying (drying agent).How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
Its biggest advantages are simple operation process, less raw material waste, less staff, low management cost, and good operating environment. The disadvantage is that the rubber strip absorbs moisture slowly, and special equipment must be provided. At present, the price of rubber strips is limited due to production restrictions. The selection of composite sealing strips must consider the surface smoothness, aluminum strip quality, glue content and moderate viscosity.
How can we make high-quality insulating glass?
10 users like this.